Get the most from your data.
- Data collection or information flow creation: Consulting on how to structure the data collection, storage and maintaining a continuous flow of information.
- Data description. Data mining: Study of the variables and other factors that have more influence in the main questions of our study. Visualization of the correlation between related variables.
- Data statistical analysis: Statistical analysis and mathematical modelling implemantation of the collected variables to unveil trends, seasonality and correlation amongs other factors. Data visualization.
- Information monitoring: Creation of real-time data monitoring systems for production and other related factors (e.g. Health measurements).
- Predictions: The last step of the analytical process is to predict and estimate the future behaviour of the model in order to support decision making with contrasted statistical information.